Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

Totally agree. My day job is sitting looking at about 6 screens trying to make money! but I like to have a go at things if I feel comfortable.

This forum has been a godsend with regards to info, so for that I thank you all!

so far with this bathroom i've been an electrician / plumber / builder / interior designer

im shattered! :lol:

Hi Blocko... its 12.5mm on the walls and 6mm on the floor

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Totally agree. My day job is sitting looking at about 6 screens trying to make money! but I like to have a go at things if I feel comfortable.

This forum has been a godsend with regards to info, so for that I thank you all!

so far with this bathroom i've been an electrician / plumber / builder / interior designer

im shattered! :lol:

Hi Blocko... its 12.5mm on the walls and 6mm on the floor

What do you do Dave? Security guard?

D

davemul

haha, no. I'm a city tosser by day. Not doing a lot to be honest though at the moment! Back on the horse tomorrow though, hopefully markets will pick up!

deep3.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Great job so far mate! Cant wait for the finishing touches...... can make or break a room, and looks like you are fitting top notch bits. Is that wiring for downlights in the niches in the walls? (if that is what they are to be!)

D

davemul

Im actually balls deep in rio at the moment! Shes killing me!

Thanks Blocko! Indeed it is my old mucker. Managed to find some ultra small ones specially for the niches. Controlled by the taptile on its second circuit.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My little joke........ I guesed that by all the money you've spent so far!, you can do 10 grand easily if you get carried away in planning a luxury bathroom.

Nice command center by the way!

M

Mike

Im actually balls deep in rio at the moment! Shes killing me!

Thanks Blocko! Indeed it is my old mucker. Managed to find some ultra small ones specially for the niches. Controlled by the taptile on its second circuit.
what does that mean to us humble tilers dave? :smilewinkgrin:

D

davemul

Nothing humble about tiling mate, im in awe of you guys. I just finished tiling the kitchen, it nearly finished me off!

I bought a load of RIO LN in july... I dont even want to look at the price of it now! sunk like the titanic. You win some, you lose some!

M

Mike

Nothing humble about tiling mate, im in awe of you guys. I just finished tiling the kitchen, it nearly finished me off!

I bought a load of RIO LN in july... I dont even want to look at the price of it now! sunk like the titanic. You win some, you lose some!
i paid about £8 per share for mine some years ago via sharesave (i worked for rio for 15 yrs) the shares were the best thing about the job. there was a few guys in work (not me) who were sat on a £million worth when the shares rocketed to £70 a few years ago :yikes:

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen