Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

If i was closer to you i would have given you a loan of a rubi ts 60.

Can no one on here help you out with a spare cutter?

you could hire 1, or go to B&Q & get a big clunker (they are meant to be not a bad buy)

S

Stef

Cant open that page up, just make sure it can accommodate the size of tile you have.
I havent used 1 personally but i know Dave has posted about them on here before.

D

davemul

woohoo, ill go down to screwfix and get one tomorrow! thanks gents. £100 is a little easier to digest than £300!

D

davemul

Delivery! Will I ever use this stuff again!?

008d2261.jpg

M

Mike

you've got a whole kit there now dave, i'm sure you'll get a decent price off a new starter on here, unless you're thinking of going out on your own.:thumbsup:

D

davemul

Haha, you never know Mike.. I may give up the day job... let's see how the self levelling and then tiling goes first! :lol:

D

davemul

well I picked up the big clinker (what a sh*t name!)

8798131f.jpg

also once again the fein came to the rescue! along with the stabila level... fitting the thermostat for the UFH was a breeze!

df485f12.jpg

afe2e9c7.jpg

25ababf0.jpg

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen