Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

We've already had lengthy discussions over the screed, along the lines of "my builder says it'll be dry enough to tile on in 2 days"! So yeah I agree, tread carefully with customers like these.
There are ways you can tile the screed after a few days.
Sounds like Topps need to up there figures on the sales of bal products.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've nothing against Bal, years ago it was always our first choice gear. I think manufacturers have caught up now though (some at least) and if you can get a comparable product for half the price from a still relatively small independent company such as TileMaster, then I'd rather go that route. As for tiling onto a green screed, agree perfectly possible with the right gear and wallet, still rather it dry though.

O

Old Mod

Well without knowing all the facts,
Ultimate would seem the perfect choice,
It is a green screed adhesive anyway.

O

Old Mod

s11330.gif
@JulianSidney

Reply to Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen