Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DWStone

Hi, i'm looking into options for tiling courses in Scotland and wondered if anyone had any experience with Trades Training that they could share with me.

Is this a reputable course?

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rich

Hi and welcome to the forum. Not one I have herd of myself but Im sure somebody will be able to give you some more info shortly :thumbsup:

M

Mike

i think that's the new name for nett (north east tiling training) they're based near newcastle i think and they have a good reputation on here. do a forum search and you should find reviews on them, there's also a link on the l/h side of the page to their site. good luck with it.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi mate, UK Trades Training is my new trading name from NETT (North East Tiling Training), we have about 21 pages of feedback on this forum, the most out of all the centres, just look in the courses feedback section on the home page and we should be up there near the top or click here to go to it http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-courses-feedback/1434-uk-trades-training-nett.html
Regards Darren
Owner and tiling tutor

D

DWStone

Hi, I actually messed up the URL, the company I am looking for feedback from is Trades Training School - an Edinburgh based firm. I am aware of NETT and have spoken to them on the phone, they are definitely the front runners for me at the minute, however I am also trying to weigh up the costs against travelling/accommodation and doing another course closer to home (I am in Glasgow). Trades Training School looks good too, was just looking to see if anyone on here had any experience there.

Thanks for your responses so far!

M

mutley

There's feedback on here mate, the "trades training" is a name change i believe to reflect what they offer now. Once upon a time it was "tiler training Edinburgh" or very similiar to it.

Hope this helps..

W

White Room

Hi, I actually messed up the URL, the company I am looking for feedback from is Trades Training School - an Edinburgh based firm. I am aware of NETT and have spoken to them on the phone, they are definitely the front runners for me at the minute, however I am also trying to weigh up the costs against travelling/accommodation and doing another course closer to home (I am in Glasgow). Trades Training School looks good too, was just looking to see if anyone on here had any experience there.

Thanks for your responses so far!

Nett has a good reputation and would be worth the travel...

S

suave

trades training school was formerley tiler training school in edinburgh,Antony runs a good school both practical and business side

M

Muse2k8

Trades training in Edinburgh is fantastic. Highly reccomended and stu is a great laugh. Plus you will have backup for life from them in the future.

C

CJC

I was on a course there last year and can't recommend them highly enough. I'd suggest it'd be worthwhile giving them a call to see what's on offer or arrange to drop in for a look around if you are local enough.

Reply to Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen