Currently reading:
Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ?

Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi mate, UK Trades Training is my new trading name from NETT (North East Tiling Training), we have about 21 pages of feedback on this forum, the most out of all the centres, just look in the courses feedback section on the home page and we should be up there near the top or click here to go to it http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-courses-feedback/1434-uk-trades-training-nett.html
Regards Darren
Owner and tiling tutor

D

DWStone

Hi, I actually messed up the URL, the company I am looking for feedback from is Trades Training School - an Edinburgh based firm. I am aware of NETT and have spoken to them on the phone, they are definitely the front runners for me at the minute, however I am also trying to weigh up the costs against travelling/accommodation and doing another course closer to home (I am in Glasgow). Trades Training School looks good too, was just looking to see if anyone on here had any experience there.

Thanks for your responses so far!

W

White Room

Hi, I actually messed up the URL, the company I am looking for feedback from is Trades Training School - an Edinburgh based firm. I am aware of NETT and have spoken to them on the phone, they are definitely the front runners for me at the minute, however I am also trying to weigh up the costs against travelling/accommodation and doing another course closer to home (I am in Glasgow). Trades Training School looks good too, was just looking to see if anyone on here had any experience there.

Thanks for your responses so far!

Nett has a good reputation and would be worth the travel...

J

jmc1234

I did the 2wks bathroom fitting then 4 wks tiling last year when they were still the Tiler training school which was excellent. They also covered the business side of things and if you need help they are always on the end of the phone. With the training I felt confident enough to tackle a bathroom on my own, fitted a new WC, basin and bath then tiled the floor, customer seemed more than happy. No previous experience so training must be ok.

n8rbos

TF
wigan
To support tiler training,I have 23yrs exp. as a bathroom/kitchen fitter and all associated trades inc. qualified plumber /part 'p' electrics, problems can and crop up all the time, adapt and overcome! I am lucky in the sense that if I come across a problem that needs something Ialtering I don't have to wait for someone to come and do it. I do remember when I went college for plumbing it was all in a controlled enviroment,have a leak water goes on concrete floor,customers house,wooden floors with £50metre carpet is different lol,plenty of sheets!

Reply to Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.