Discuss Expert Tiling Courses UK - Tiling Courses Newport - Feedback Thread in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Morning all.

Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback.

We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol) since early 2020 and have taught hundreds of students who are looking for a new career in tiling.

A large number of them have gone on to set up and run their own self-employed wall & floor tiling businesses and many of them are doing extremely well.

We have hundreds of 5 star reviews from our customers, and regularly demonstrate across social media not only the work created in the training centre, but also lots of work previous students of ours have done since leaving us and establishing their business.

If you have any questions about any of our courses, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes

Henry

Telephone number - 0333 772 1933

Training Centre Address

Expert Tiling Courses UK Ltd
Unit 16, Greenwich Road
Maesglas Industrial Estate
Newport
South Wales
NP20 2NN

Email Address: [email protected]

Web Address: www.uktilingcourses.co.uk

Last edited:

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
I did this course back in 2022 and I'm so glad that I did. Had zero tiling knowledge going in to it and this more than set me on my way.

It's intensive as the name suggests, the tutors are very knowledgeable and I still receive ongoing support from them to this day. The content is spot on! Practical skills from Day 1.

Would highly recommend it!

Loads of coin to be made out there!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here we go mate

@Expert Tiling Courses UK

That's a tag. Stick an @ in front of my name and it'll tag me in and let me know you've posted something you want me to see. Sort of thing.

Don't worry about it though I'll be monitoring all posts individually over the next few months.

Reaction score
I did this course back in 2022 and I'm so glad that I did. Had zero tiling knowledge going in to it and this more than set me on my way.

It's intensive as the name suggests, the tutors are very knowledgeable and I still receive ongoing support from them to this day. The content is spot on! Practical skills from Day 1.

Would highly recommend it!

Loads of coin to be made out there!
Really pleased to hear how well things are going for you, Rhod! Keep up the good work mate, we enjoy seeing all your photos and videos of your tiling jobs on instagram.

Best wishes
Henry 👍🏻

Reaction score
I did this course back in 2020 and have pretty much been tiling ever since.

I got made redundant from my previous job and decided I wanted to do something more manual and creative. I hadn’t done any tiling before, and in fact didn’t know a huge amount about it, but I watched a few videos on social media and decided I’d like to give it a go.

I didn’t realise quite how much there is to it. It’s a lot more complex than some of the videos on instagram or YouTube make it look, but if you take your time and work hard to learn the different techniques and information, it’s perfectly possible.

I will say, Henry the tutor was exceptional. The quantity of information he manages to cram in to the 3 week course is pretty incredible. The course kinda works in week chunks. Each week gets more difficult than the previous. By the time you get to the third week of the course you’re really being tested and there’s some very awkward cuts and herringbone wrapping around corners etc. Looking back now, it’s mad that we were doing that level of work within such a short period of training.

Anyway, I left the course and started up slowly by doing a couple of jobs in my own home and for family members. When I then posted on my social media that I was now tiling, I got loads of friends wanting jobs doing too. These were perfect as first jobs because there was less pressure. Since then, I pretty much haven’t stopped. The business advice from Henry was spot on. I’d never been self-employed before so this was one of the most daunting things for me but the info given in the tiling manual you get to keep is very in-depth and I was able to ask Henry for advice when I needed it.

Being my own boss is awesome and it means I’m able to use my time how I want. I definitely don’t work as hard or as many hours as I could, but I make an effort to keep a decent work/life balance. There’s proper money to be made if you want to put the hours in. I’d never go back to working for someone else now.

Doing this course was probably one of the best things I’ve done. It’s given me some freedom and some pride and I earn a lot more now than I did before. I’ve had to contact Henry a few times over the last few years, just to check that I’ve got the right approach with a certain job, or to ask a question and he’s always been happy to help me. He’s a genuinely nice helpful bloke and I can’t thank him enough for what he’s done for me.

It’s by far the best course I’ve ever been on (and I used to have to do a lot of courses in my previous job). Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reaction score
I did this course back in 2020 and have pretty much been tiling ever since.

I got made redundant from my previous job and decided I wanted to do something more manual and creative. I hadn’t done any tiling before, and in fact didn’t know a huge amount about it, but I watched a few videos on social media and decided I’d like to give it a go.

I didn’t realise quite how much there is to it. It’s a lot more complex than some of the videos on instagram or YouTube make it look, but if you take your time and work hard to learn the different techniques and information, it’s perfectly possible.

I will say, Henry the tutor was exceptional. The quantity of information he manages to cram in to the 3 week course is pretty incredible. The course kinda works in week chunks. Each week gets more difficult than the previous. By the time you get to the third week of the course you’re really being tested and there’s some very awkward cuts and herringbone wrapping around corners etc. Looking back now, it’s mad that we were doing that level of work within such a short period of training.

Anyway, I left the course and started up slowly by doing a couple of jobs in my own home and for family members. When I then posted on my social media that I was now tiling, I got loads of friends wanting jobs doing too. These were perfect as first jobs because there was less pressure. Since then, I pretty much haven’t stopped. The business advice from Henry was spot on. I’d never been self-employed before so this was one of the most daunting things for me but the info given in the tiling manual you get to keep is very in-depth and I was able to ask Henry for advice when I needed it.

Being my own boss is awesome and it means I’m able to use my time how I want. I definitely don’t work as hard or as many hours as I could, but I make an effort to keep a decent work/life balance. There’s proper money to be made if you want to put the hours in. I’d never go back to working for someone else now.

Doing this course was probably one of the best things I’ve done. It’s given me some freedom and some pride and I earn a lot more now than I did before. I’ve had to contact Henry a few times over the last few years, just to check that I’ve got the right approach with a certain job, or to ask a question and he’s always been happy to help me. He’s a genuinely nice helpful bloke and I can’t thank him enough for what he’s done for me.

It’s by far the best course I’ve ever been on (and I used to have to do a lot of courses in my previous job). Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Hi Neil

Hope you’re keeping well?

Thanks for the kind words about our course. You should be enormously proud of how hard you’ve worked to make a success of your tiling career since 2020.

Keep up the great work!

All the best
Henry
Expert Tiling Courses UK

Reply to Expert Tiling Courses UK - Tiling Courses Newport - Feedback Thread in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks