Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Advice on tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

stokecity113

Hi i have just completed a tilling course and want to buy a Rubi any good advise out there

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hi stokecity113 and welcome to tilersforums.com!

W

White Room

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

Whats your budget for a cutter

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:Stoke City 113!

Rubis are good - determine what size tiles you think you need to cater for and buy the best you can afford. ( 600/700 etc)

Look at Tradetiler for prices.:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

welcome:welcome:Stoke, a tx700n (rubi) will see you through most tiling situations imo:thumbsup:

B

BTP TILING

I got a Rubi TS600 as my first cutter, get a half decent wet cutter and see if you like/enjoy tiling before you splash out on a decent one, the best on the market by a mile is the De Walt 2400 wet cutter. A Rubi ND180 is ok as a first wet cutter.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

:welcome:as above if your budget will stand it, imo, the tx700 takes some beating (manual), good luck mate.

S

stokecity113

Thank you to all those who have adavised me on tile cutters.I have a few small tilling jobs.They are to tile some floors with ceramic tiles.What does anyone think about TS 50 OR 60 are they good enough to start me off part time.

D

DHTiling

Thank you to all those who have adavised me on tile cutters.I have a few small tilling jobs.They are to tile some floors with ceramic tiles.What does anyone think about TS 50 OR 60 are they good enough to start me off part time.

Get one of the + versions of the ts 50 or 60..:thumbsup:

Reply to Advice on tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks