Search the forum,

Discuss Advice needed...impey tilesafe/underfloor heating. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Need some advice in regards to impey tile safe membrane. I have stupidly put the underfloor heating down then self levelled over it up to the level of the wet dec assuming that the membrane would be the last layer 😐😐😐. Am I going to be ok like this as I now know impey don't recommend it or am I going to have to bite the bullet and redo it.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have you made any progress on your job? If you could let us know how you resolved it so future members have your advice that would be great :)

Reply to Advice needed...impey tilesafe/underfloor heating. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So I got to a job yesterday downstairs wetroom floor with mains underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen