Search the forum,

Discuss 3 way corner trim mitre has me really confused????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scone2006

how an earth do u do these a while ago someone posted up pics on how to do these but i couldnt view can someone please help i have a job on and mitre s are coming up soon

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How's THIS? :D

Get a length and practise it a few times mate. Good luck with your job.

You may need a rubbing block or some smooth sand-paper to really tidy the cuts up if you've used a hack-saw with big teeth. A find tooth hacksaw would be better, one of those smaller ones.

Do it on a block not your leg! (that's personal advice from a guy wtih lots of holes in his work jeans).

B

bigneil

if it is gonna be too much of a hassle trying to do the mitre cuts you can always try those wee corner pieces that are avialable.Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
S

scone2006

cheers neil but these s are 12.5 mm thick chrome homelux trim i havent done a 3 way mite before just looking for a picture reference on how to do it

M

MICK the Tiler

Hi scone,

You need to be a tile forums "Arms member".

Keep posting your questions and you will become a "proffesional tiler" and gain automatic entry to the "arms" the proffesional tilers hang out. I'll shout you a pint when I see you there.

Cheer Mick. :thumbsup:

Reply to 3 way corner trim mitre has me really confused????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen