Search the forum,

Discuss Would you sell your soul to the Devil for one of these? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

My current daily is an S6 Avant.
Haha okaaaaay then!
Then I got nothing! :p

There’s a new American car out, was on top gear recently.
Can’t recall what it was tho, sure they said it was the fastest production car available.
Cheap too, in comparison anyway. :)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What did you test drive

May have to go for the Aston v12 then

C

Concrete guy

Haha okaaaaay then!
Then I got nothing! :p

There’s a new American car out, was on top gear recently.
Can’t recall what it was tho, sure they said it was the fastest production car available.
Cheap too, in comparison anyway. :)

Demon or Hellcat I think.

It's not about absolute power. About 450-500 hp is the most that can ever realistically be enjoyed (and even that's a lot) above that you need to be on track or runways which doesn't do much for me.

So this isn't about absolute performance or 0-60 times it's about something fast an enjoyable to drive about 3000 miles a year (the doesn't depreciate horrendously). It's my hobby really.

I work a lot (I run ATS from home) and Mrs ATS is disabled and I care for her so I don't really have any hobbies other than nice cars.

O

Old Mod

. It's my hobby really.

Alan, you can rationalise it in any way you like, and if that means coming here and saying it out loud, then that’s ok by us! :rolleyes:

Personally tho, way I look at it,
it’s your money and if that’s how you enjoy spending it, then more power to you I say!
Dig deep Alan, dig very deep! Haha
But please come back and show us a photo one day! :)

C

Concrete guy

What did you test drive

May have to go for the Aston v12 then

I drove a Ferrari FF.

We did look at Astons about two months ago, we could even get the wife's wheelchair in the boot of a Vanquish volante. I can't stomach the depreciation on one of those, even a used one.

C

Concrete guy

Alan, you can rationalise it in any way you like, and if that means coming here and saying it out loud, then that’s ok by us! :rolleyes:

Personally tho, way I look at it,
it’s your money and if that’s how you enjoy spending it, then more power to you I say!
Dig deep Alan, dig very deep! Haha
But please come back and show us a photo one day! :)

Current daily:-

tzrMO8G.jpg

Current weekend:-

optfQQe.jpg

Reply to Would you sell your soul to the Devil for one of these? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen