Search the forum,

Discuss Wood effect tiling advice in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Having a look at some of those wood effect porcelain tiles. Ideally engineered wood would have been handy but it’s not practical in a kitchen.
Some places are over £100/sqm others are 30/sqm. So what really is the difference? For domestic use especially.

S

Spud22

Tiled my entrance hall, kitchen and bathroom in the same large format (600x300)dark wood at £11 per mtr.
Used herringbone pattern and it flowed through all rooms very nicely. I would highly recommend this method.

Reply to Wood effect tiling advice in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen