Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flintstone

IMG_3847.JPG
Afternoon, where's the sun gone, it's terrestrial rain today, yesterday was good tho, went for a run out in the peaks

O

Old Mod

Evening, had to rush out this morning, current client asked for a meeting today or before she leaves for work tomorrow, at 5.30am I chose the former :)
I've been there a couple of days prepping stuff and we hadn't met up until today.
It was a good job too, the builder gave me the set out, which was awful! and told me she was immovable on the subject. Hahaha he just didn't know how to talk to her obviously, whilst still not perfect, I've eliminated a lot of the stupid ideas, at least I'll be able to post it now without too much concern for stick from you lot! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen