Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

G'day tilers, have a good one mate. :)

s5838.gif
Ah?

T

Tile Shop

My missus has just spoke to his missus and they thought it didn't seem too bad. The news is showing the worst bits. They were eating out about 20 minutes walk from the sea front where the car was parked but only a handful of buildings had issues. She sounded more concerned that her bottle of wine didn't survive the rocking. Car was fine, and hadn't moved as much as he said, wasn't flooded or anything. Anyway, they're back at the hotel in Fokas, getting ready for breakfast!

T

Time's Ran Out

Morning.
A few years ago we were on a beach in Zante. The wife was on a chair and I standing behind her under the parasol with my hankie on my head.
There was a tremor! She thought I'd rocked her chair. We moved up the beach to higher ground.
Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen