Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

The NHS have gone way down hill imo.
2 months I have waited for this appointment, turn up to be told my appointment has been cancelled :mad:
Why they couldn't have told me this 2 days ago is anyones guess, cost me a days pay.....and the hernia is 3 times the size it was 2 months ago and I was hoping to get the ball rolling to getting it sorted . ...back to being uncomfortable for the next gods knows how long.
No compry no compry.......:(

W

WetSaw

Il Servizio Sanitario Nazionale non è buono come una volta. L'appuntamento Andy ha aspettato 2 mesi per è stato annullato. Perché non è stato detto prima? Quanto tempo si dovrà aspettare per un altro appuntamento nessuno lo sa.

I

Italy

Il Servizio Sanitario Nazionale non è buono come una volta. L'appuntamento Andy ha aspettato 2 mesi per è stato annullato. Perché non è stato detto prima? Quanto tempo si dovrà aspettare per un altro appuntamento nessuno lo sa.
Is same in italy...
Thanks my caregivers, exact? ;)

I

Italy

I forgot, I arrived

IMG_20161117_143741.jpg

I

Italy

are years that do not use the health service, you have to pay 50 € ticket, wait months, they stare at appointment.
I go to a private doctor, € 200, deduct from taxe simmediately visit and I decide when.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for, the minimum I can pay here is €280 pm!

I have to say that the health care I've had has been excellent. I could also go online now and get a doctors appointment for today!
Is it more for you because your a foreigner?

W

WetSaw

No, it's the same for everyone. There are different schemes for some types of work, fishermen, market traders etc but probably 90% of self employed people are on the standard rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks