Search the forum,

Discuss Who are you voting for? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

theres only one person who could sort this country out!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5H1MNpiu5c]YouTube - Gene Hunt - Bad Reputation - Life On Mars[/ame]

Reaction score
i dont trust any of them,,,nothing will change who ever is in power,,,jermy clarkson for priminister and simon cowell for chancellor what do you think?:smilewinkgrin:

G

gm140

Wanting to be a politician should automatically bar you from ever being one.

I'll be voting SNP it would create alot of work for brickies in the Gretna area if they got in

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

I 'am amazed that so many tilers are so apolitical and yet can voice an opinion on why they are not voting.
The people in power are there because you do not vote and if the system allowed for proportional representation then the politics of the country would be the voters choice.
Its the taking part that gives you the right to voice an opinion.:smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

You cant moan about the state of the country if you dont exercise your right to vote,

Get yourselves down to the booths and make your Mark.

Monster raving looney party for me.

Only joking, Labour gets my vote.

maybe :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Who are you voting for? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen