Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Who are you voting for? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to have to ask this, well, I suppose I don't have to ask this but I thought I'd get a bit of a feel on how the average tiler feels about who they would like to win the next general election.

I've not made the votes public and even us staff can't see that info, we only see the results like you do, so feel free to stay anonymous if you want to but not replying per se.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I've only ever voted once and it was Labour. I've never wanted to vote since this year as I think I don't really agree with any of them fully. But I have to try and help get Brown out so I'm going for Conservatives for that reason only.

Some info in general if you just want a bit of an update on what's going on etc: General Election 2010 - Telegraph

C

Colour Republic

Don't trust any of them but i've never liked labour even in the boom years, what was it they said 'We're not boom and bust' I remember when in the first term they were taking in record tax but not spending any of it and saying things like oh we've got the money but we are saving for the bad times and when it all went pop we find they haven't saved at all.

I've always thought the unemployment figures were a joke, they only went down because they employed them all, they did it before too. Did anybody see the Margret Thatcher doucments released after the 20 year disclosure? They had just got in to power and she ordered all departments to cut back, asking the question "what are we doing with 566k civil servants that can't be done with 500k?" I would like to see a massive cull of pen pushers, I know that is going to be unpopular and many families will suffer but you aren't owned a living, if something doesn't bring value to a business (and that is what government is) you cut it out before it bankrupts you.

I would love to see a long list of all things mentioned in labours manifesto which they have not delivered on or have handled badly... it would be a very long one.

Rant over

E

enduro

Do you really think they listen to who the public want to run the country...I dont think so...all very underhand if you ask me.

U

united

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for yet but I'm defo going to vote as people fought for our right to vote and I wouldn't want to see their effort wasted

C

CJ CERAMICS

being a stout working class lad from a council estate in middlesbrough........
i will of course be voting conservative......cos they cant be as inept or as crooked as the lot we have now..............oh hang on yes they are....dont think i will bother.

Reaction score
i went to vote last time but as i lived in the sticks a bit the polling station was on my locals pub carpark

well i had 8 pints and just totally forgot about voting only remembered when i came out and it was shut since then

so who bloody voted for Labour dont do it again or i will winch Maggie up from her grave to run the country again ( i presume shes dead cant remember to be fair ) Good bless Maggie

to be fair they are all crooks anyway but the realy bads crooks are all resigning at the moment anyway

A

Aston

theres only one person who could sort this country out!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5H1MNpiu5c]YouTube - Gene Hunt - Bad Reputation - Life On Mars[/ame]

Reaction score
i dont trust any of them,,,nothing will change who ever is in power,,,jermy clarkson for priminister and simon cowell for chancellor what do you think?:smilewinkgrin:

G

gm140

Wanting to be a politician should automatically bar you from ever being one.

I'll be voting SNP it would create alot of work for brickies in the Gretna area if they got in

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling:lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
SNP added to the list, sorry about that guys. I went off the Daily Telegraph website. **blushes**

Reply to Who are you voting for? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks