Search the forum,

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flintstone

I got the inbox message.
Tilemaster for me for 90% of my work. Adhesive, levellers and grout. You know what your getting and you can rely on it and also the customer service.

Uggsie

TF
Reaction score
As a DIYer I've only done two jobs this year but they were quite big by my standards (our bathroom and son's bathroom). I used Mapei adhesive and grout.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Weber here but did try some Tilemaster last year and was impressed.

D

Dumbo

We just got isomat in end of last year . Not many want to pay that little bit extra . It's a slow burner but it's just starting to shift now .

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
For most projects used , Ardex, last year. For the first time used kerakoll grout and really liked it, think I need to try kerakoll adhesive :)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Oh, the thorn in the side has taken the lead :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen