Currently reading:
Where's The Strangest Place You've Tiled???

Discuss Where's The Strangest Place You've Tiled??? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

judge

TF
Arms
In my floor resin laying days i coved and layed padded cells in Ian Bradys wing at Ashworth hospital !!!.
The Entrance at wembley arena.Gordan Ramseys Hells Kitchen studio.Kitchen at Fortnum and Mason.
But one of my favourite places we used to work was Cadburrys chocalates in Dublin.mmmmm!(I was a very popular person every time i came home from there...lol.:)
On the downside,we also installed floors in meat factories,slaughter houses and dairys.:(

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Tiled a floor with quarry tiles in a place that melt down gold into gold bars.......tiling a floor surrounded by gold bars...... I thought I was in haven....the security was unreal, no vehicles allowed on site, had to go though 3 metal detectors in and out, cameras everywhere, guards everywhere........thought a retirement fund was coming my way ....but not a chance...:(

Reply to Where's The Strangest Place You've Tiled??? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement