Search the forum,

Discuss Where's The Strangest Place You've Tiled??? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My biggest job to date. Men's and Ladies toilets at a secret handshake HQ
That sounds like a Monty Python sketch (ministry of silly walks Etc,)

We had this years ago, are there any Bretheren on the forums?

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
In my floor resin laying days i coved and layed padded cells in Ian Bradys wing at Ashworth hospital !!!.
The Entrance at wembley arena.Gordan Ramseys Hells Kitchen studio.Kitchen at Fortnum and Mason.
But one of my favourite places we used to work was Cadburrys chocalates in Dublin.mmmmm!(I was a very popular person every time i came home from there...lol.:)
On the downside,we also installed floors in meat factories,slaughter houses and dairys.:(

A

Ash-wolves

I tiled recess on a ceiling once it was only about 1sqm, but there was mess everywhere!!

Never again!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

[IQUOTE="GaryTheTiler, post: 794076, member: 4720"]on board the QE 2[/QUOTE]

I walked off Gary, my mate Ozboz (Steve) stayed on and did an eight day cruise and had a great time.

Reply to Where's The Strangest Place You've Tiled??? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen