Currently reading:
I'm Looking For This Tile Where to find B&Q Discontinued Tiles

Discuss Where to find B&Q Discontinued Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

(8

Attachments

• 1BB20A4B-8643-4C82-AE23-DBDB5E65C433.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 69DB6AF2-B2EE-4E19-B1AB-E5C5B9774C25.jpeg
    460.9 KB · Views: 27

Reply to Where to find B&Q Discontinued Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement