Search the forum,

Discuss Where to do the CUTS/ in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am about to lay my patio, 60x60cm porcelain tiles. I have just checked on where my slabs will finish as the turn the corner of the house. I would assume ideally perfectly to the corner would be best. Mine would finish 40cm past the end of the house. Would I be best adjusting where I start from to get the slab perfectly lined with the end of the house as it turns to my alley way? To get perfect here I would have to cut 1st slab. What would be best? Cut 1st slab or go past end of house? Is there a rule of thumb here? Thanks regards David.
PS: Is the slurry mix only workable for 30 minutes? Can it not be kept and used the following day or would it have set and be unusable ?

Reply to Where to do the CUTS/ in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen