Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the best tile blade for wet dry cuts in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

And the saw / grinder quality is critical too.
A Sigma 10m9 or Raimondi GS86 with no wobble on the motor or spindle will always cut far cleaner than a saw with a wobbly motor/spindle.

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
And the saw / grinder quality is critical too.
A Sigma 10m9 or Raimondi GS86 with no wobble on the motor or spindle will always cut far cleaner than a saw with a wobbly motor/spindle.
and there is another question sigma or raimondi wet saws , which is better

O

Old Mod

High horse power and belt drive over direct drive,
and more importantly a good quality blade.
But a lot of blades now are more material specific, go to the Montolit website and view their blades, they have some very high end and excellent cutting blades. But they’re generally material and job specific.
Personally, if I have around 2 dozen blades, and they’re all very different in different situations.
They may work on one brand very well, but even when it’s exactly the same tile, if the batch is different, suddenly it won’t give a clean cut.
It’s a minefield, and as everyone has said above, it’s our holy grail, all you can do is find the one that works best on that tile, that day!

Reply to Whats the best tile blade for wet dry cuts in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen