Search the forum,

Discuss What would you charge for this job? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Russell brown

Stripped the old vying out removed plinths and over boarded the floor with ply(I've not used hardibacker yet but ive priced a small en suite with one so until then ive used what I know) screwed at 100mm centres. Laid 22 m2 of 610x330mm porcelain tiles, cut and re fixed the plinths and doors. I've also supplied all tiles adhesives and grout plus the ply. Ive charged £1500 and it's taken 2 days with a labourer.

having trouble uploading pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 69
R

Russell brown

The tiles are £28m2 so total at £616 plus materials so I'm thinking im a little shy on labour?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Should've offered to redo the walls as well :sofahide:

R

Russell brown

image.jpg If you've hot any advice I can benefit from im all ears, you're quite right I'm not a tiler so everything's a school day.

T

The D

Your not a tiler but you want us to tell you what a tiler would charge so you can charge the same LOL

Reply to What would you charge for this job? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen