Search the forum,

Discuss What music do you listen to? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish

Hi all, I love music and my absolute favourite band of all time is THUNDER. (Not around anymore unfortunatley). What about everyone else???

Turkish:grin:

B

bluevin123

Best band is The Beach Boys,love, Bowie,Roxy Music,T rex, Prefab Sprout,Foo Fighters,Feeder, any well thought out songs really, cant handle all this Crap rap stuff,very sad and nonesense like Kylie and all this tosh featuring someone ive never heard of, or want to.
Turned into a bit of a rant there,,,sorry,grrrrrrrrr!:mad2: not into head banging either.
Vin.

H

hillhead

Hi Turk,
i love rock music,AC/DC,and Guns'n'roses but could listen to most,
I have a tiling mate who loves THUNDER too,and MAGNUM ? he even went out to England last year to see magnum !!!

My van cd player never stops!
:8:

L

lux stone

The Jam, Radiohead, Stone Roses, Joy Division, The Verve, Velvet Underground, Arctic Monkeys, The Smiths. Real music in my humble opinion!

:beatnik2:

H

hillhead

Hey Turkish,you should see my van cd collection,lol.
That mate of mine has seen them all live,AC/DC,MAGNUM,THUNDER,GUNS'N'ROSES,DEF LEOPARD,BON JOVI and more!!
lucky git.
:8:

T

Turkish

Do you play it all when you go tiling some old ladies house?:lol: Got most of mine on the ipod now. Haven`t been to see anyone recently, last one was The Levellers about 4 years ago i think and managed to snap my collar bone straight through. Apparently it made such a noise that one of the guitarists stopped playing to check on me! I didn`t notice........i was unconcious!!!:dead:

Turkish

Reply to What music do you listen to? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen