Search the forum,

Discuss what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevin mackay

When we do car showrooms and warehouse floors i personally can lay up to 60 meters per day. Anyone else going to the TTA awards in couple of weeks? Or up for awards?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
When we do car showrooms and warehouse floors i personally can lay up to 60 meters per day. Anyone else going to the TTA awards in couple of weeks? Or up for awards?
Your Willie sounds huge mate I get you struggle to get up kerbs with that between your legs eh?! Lol

I find it's always better when somebody blows your trumpet for you, like customers and suppliers etc

We'll see what happens at TTA Awards as to whether they think you're as good as you do. ;)

Q

Qwerty

@Kevin mackay ..... Welcome to the forum. Why not introduce yourself properly in the new members section, tell us a bit about yourself, your business, experience in the trade.

From what I understand, you tend to work with other tiler(s) which of course will always speed up your work/ m2 rate!

K

Kevin mackay

Your Willie sounds huge mate I get you struggle to get up kerbs with that between your legs eh?! Lol

I find it's always better when somebody blows your trumpet for you, like customers and suppliers etc

We'll see what happens at TTA Awards as to whether they think you're as good as you do. ;)
Hahaha what a muppet. Just proud to get to where i am actually being up against the other tilers that have been short listed.

Hahaha what a muppet. Im just proud to get where i am and to be up against the class of other tilers that have been short listed. Dont need some jelous fool like yourself puting me down. Bal actualy asked me down to sit at there table so must be doing something right eh pal?

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have to start a job in Train Station and more job in place so I go alone.
First day I have to lie the site manger,my lads coming later on.
Second day same lie.
Third day when I start tell the same story the site-manager smile and tell me not need more lads.
I do 80 sqm each day,5 bags adhesive before lunch and 5 until 5 o'clock,300 x 300 brick bond.
Can I sit near you please?Can I touch you or take a picture with you?:D

O

Old Mod

Hahaha what a muppet.

That muppet owns the forum!
Not so sure you'll be endearing yourself to Dan or the rest of the forum at this rate.

Dont need some jelous fool like yourself puting me down.

Haha the last thing he'll be is jealous!

Just proud to get to where i am actually being up against the other tilers that have been short listed.
Bal actualy asked me down to sit at there table so must be doing something right eh pal?

You have to enter yourself in to the award don't you?

There are also a lot of better Tilers who are not TTA members. (But that's only my opinion)

H

hmtiling

Book Review_ We Need to Talk About Kevin.jpg

Reply to what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen