Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
M

MTiler

You do enter yourself, or if you work for a contractor I imagine they enter you.
Not sure whether I should be offended by the second comment lol.
Sharon..... you know full well why I said what I did in that post. It was directed at him specifically.
So, no, you have absolutely no reason to be offended.[/QUOTE]

I thought as much lol.
Hes not a finalist for Tile Fixer anyway.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sharon..... you know full well why I said what I did in that post. It was directed at him specifically.
So, no, you have absolutely no reason to be offended.

I thought as much lol.
Hes not a finalist for Tile Fixer anyway.[/QUOTE]
Is he not? He thinks it's in the bag lol by the sounds of it. Can fit more tiles in a day than all of us.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ihihi.jpg

OP
J

J Sid

Hahaha what a muppet. Just proud to get to where i am actually being up against the other tilers that have been short listed.

Hahaha what a muppet. Im just proud to get where i am and to be up against the class of other tilers that have been short listed. Dont need some jelous fool like yourself puting me down. Bal actualy asked me down to sit at there table so must be doing something right eh pal?
buying a lot of bal products I expect had something to do with it ;)

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

I used to like the Muppets!
I'am sure talking about my pals is different to calling someone pal directly. But as my wife stresses, I don't have any friends so I'am only surmising.
Anyway good luck to all members entered in Tta awards.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
But as my wife stresses, I don't have any friends so I'am only surmising

A year or more ago I'd have agreed with her. She sounds like she speaks sense pal.

Now though, I think you're just complicated and, tell your Mrs, I'm you're friend lol you have at least one.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

A year or more ago I'd have agreed with her. She sounds like she speaks sense pal.

Now though, I think you're just complicated and, tell your Mrs, I'm you're friend lol you have at least one.

But you called me Pal - so now I know your winding me up!

Reply to what m2 of tiles would you be fitting on average in a day in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock