Search the forum,

Discuss Weber set plus suitable with underfloor heating or not? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

yes from CTD and is very nice to use, well the white slow and rapid set S1 is, don't like the grey

F

Flintstone

Looks like sp es in a trade bag. Lovely adhesive that Julian, not tried the rapid version but I know the grey is really nasty to use

Reaction score
It stating on the technical datasheet that weber standard set is suitable for heated floors & says as follows.
The heat must be turned off & should been turned on gradually at least 5 days after tiling.If the substrate is timber it must be overboarded * weber AD250 used in the mix hope this helps

J

J Sid

your right Andy, my problem is it was clearly stated on the front of the bag and now its not. My first point of reference is the info on the bag.
if I go into a shop to buy some floor tile adhesive for, say, porcelain on wet ufh and BAL, Ultra, Ardex and Mapei all clearly state 'suitable for porcelain and ufh' on the bag I will pick one of those. I will not search the web for the spec sheets to find out what each one does, hence I will not use Weber set plus eco.

Reply to Weber set plus suitable with underfloor heating or not? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen