Search the forum,

Discuss Vario pro on walls anybody done it ? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

The way I understand it, they had two options:
1) Get a restraining order on him
2) Give him a job
s11917.gif

D

Dumbo

I haven’t but I would like to! Get some pics up and let us know how it goes.what do thermogroup say, Do they advertise it as suitable for walls? Are you taking the same wire from floor up the wall ?
Had a quick look today but couldn't find in booklet where they said it was suitable
But customer told me she was sold it for this purpose so called vario pro (vp) who emailed me some fitting instructions for the wall .
You have to use separate cable for the wall as you are meant to keep vp cable 60 mm from the edge of surface be it a wall or floor and also they don't like the tight radius turn it would have to do between wall and floor .
151922879801342145474.jpg

O

One Day

Have you ever fitted one on the walls @impish ?

Yes, but I shouldn't have.
I had WAY too much cable on a job (using Ditra Heat) and ran it onto a wall with spare matting.
I chased back into the wall to give a softer bend on the cable.
This was before I found out Schluter did it.
Not done any since...

F

Flintstone

Looking good. I am keen to do one, I have a job in the pipeline which I may try and incorporate. I saw on thermogroup Instagram page they had what looking like a regular mat version on a wall and they said it was for that purpose!

Reply to Vario pro on walls anybody done it ? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen