Search the forum,

Discuss Van or Estate car in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

bsp2-3-575x392-kangoo-ze.jpg renault-kangoo-furgon-diesel-003.jpg

The rear section of roof hinges up( and slides forward on newer models) so you can have long stuff sticking out. I've carried 5m wooden beams before!

Can't say I know any Bruces around here...

S

Stepneysteve

Hi Mike, I like you have just ventured into the world of Tiling, been doing it just weekends for friends and family at the mo, but getting made redundant at the end of this year and trying to get things in motion/ and my speed up to scratch, before Im out on me ear!!....I also didnt know whether to use a car of van, however after buying my 2nd hand Fiat Doblo ( ex SSE ) from Ebay for just over £2000, with 75K on the clock full service history, looks and drives like a dream...Im glad I went for a van.....However, as the guys have been saying I have managed to fill it up with shiny new tools, steps, buckets, Henry etc...just have enough room in now to get half a dozen bags of Addy in the back without having to move to much stuff, Good luck mate!...........On another note, for the more experienced lads........Would you have the van signwritten?....Ive been contemplating it, but worried about advertising what a big toolbox it is to some little scrote who might fancy playing with my Sigma!!!!

Reply to Van or Estate car in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen