Search the forum,

Discuss Van or Estate car in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

It depends on your personal circumstances, obviously a van is more practical than a car, but do you need or can you afford a car also?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
At the time I went for the estate car coz I wanted something fast so I got a volvo v70 T5 but that ended me up in court as a result of my bank job driving style lol

M

Michael

Between 6-7k ideally, there's loads of well priced berlingos in great shape, I also like the Nissan NV200, what are anyone's thoughts on small vans like citreon nemo, Peugeot bipper? Will they be to small?

Thanks

L

LM

If your planning to keep it for a good length of time then go for one that has a good reliability record and that parts for don't cost a fortune, my recommendation would be a Ford, you'll pay a bit more for them but overall they are a very reliable van that don't cost a fortune to keep or repair if needs be.

F

Flintstone

I've always had good reliability from Vauxhall vans. Whatever you buy just try and get one with low ish miles and good history. It's very hard to find a good van second hand as they are all high miles and tatty bodywork, even ones a few years old

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ive had a vito for the last 4 years , cracking van, brst van ive had .
You could get a vito , probably around a 09 reg for that kind of money.
They will run forever if its looked after, mines got around 150000 ont clock and it starts and drives like new

Reply to Van or Estate car in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen