• Thread starter White Room
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 6K
Search the forum,

Discuss Unhealthy youngsters in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My eldest did nowt, no sports or anything the slightest bit energetic, did our nuts in :( its has not made her ill or unfit , at 25 now she is healthy as ever !
my youngest just loves to play out , goes to school early to do outside activities , stays at school some nights to play tag rugby .

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
My lad is built like a racing snake and acts like one half the time. My daughter is yet to turn 1 and she's a pudding. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if her first word is chips.

D

Dougs Third Go

I let my two have their computer/tablet time, but I like it that they both like to come out with me and the dogs sometimes, it can be a physically gruelling day but at least it gets them out in the fresh air with plenty of exercise too :)
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0792.JPG
DSC_0794.JPG

O

One Day

Watching kids walking to school this morning and i noticed how many of them have really bad posture, turned-in feet etc. And these are the ones who actually WALK to school. We're getting as bad as the Amerifats!

D

Dumbo

We should get kids to go around to our next job and get the tiles up to that top floor bathroom that needs tiling. That would help them . Cardiovascular and free weights

W

WetSaw

I fear it's spreading here as well. When we moved here 8 years ago something that really stood out was the lack of, umm, fat people. There's been a definite increase in chubbyness in both adults and kids in that time.

Reply to Unhealthy youngsters in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen