Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Unhealthy youngsters in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
O

One Day

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Watching kids walking to school this morning and i noticed how many of them have really bad posture, turned-in feet etc. And these are the ones who actually WALK to school. We're getting as bad as the Amerifats!

OP
I

Italy

solution?
buy a bicycle, solved the problem
of course, always protections and helmet on his head.
because just a moment to get hurt.

IMG_20161129_171535.jpg

OP
D

Dumbo

We should get kids to go around to our next job and get the tiles up to that top floor bathroom that needs tile. That would help them . Cardiovascular and free weights

OP
W

WetSaw

I fear it's spreading here as well. When we moved here 8 years ago something that really stood out was the lack of, umm, fat people. There's been a definite increase in chubbyness in both adults and kids in that time.

OP
S

stephenoneill

The Irish and English are the most obese people in Europe if not the world only behind the Americans .if u eat crap u look like crap.fast food takeaway s .laziness . bad habits have created a society of slobs.being a tiler I don't suffer from this problem

OP
O

One Day

Not obese! Curvy. Real men like curves anyway.
Now you've gone and triggered me!
images

Reply to Unhealthy youngsters in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock