Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Z

Zooney

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Attended the NETT course last week (July). Lots of students on my course - 21 I think - was a bit wary when I saw that many people and wondered whether Darren, Tracey and their small team would be able to deliver effectively. Needn't have worried. Started the week a comparative novice, had tiled my sisters bathroom (badly) a month or so before the course, but finished it feeling fully equipped to go into business in the tiling trade. Would recommend the course unreservedly.

S

steg90

Re: north east tiling

Hi all,

I just finished 4 day tiling course at NET and the 1 day natural stone tiling and must say how superb the courses are. The instruction is clear and to the point, yes, you have to listen and take notes and yes, lots is covered in the week, but this is what I wanted with having to take a week off work to do it. Darrent knows his stuff and puts it across so simply, I have to thank him for such a great course, and Tracy, thanks for your words of confidence and advice and also thanks to Paul and Colin for both their advice and help. I hadn't done any tiling before coming onto this course and yes, I wasn't great at the begining of it, but this was just a confidence thing and am now putting tiles up with ease. I have just got my first trade account ( 50% off ) and doing a job next weekend. I've got the confidence to go out and market myself and this is because of Darren showing us how to do this and putting it across so well. All I can say is, if you are thinking of doing a tiling course that offers a lot more than just putting tiles up on the wall, you need to go and do this course and if you want to advance, do the natural stone too - a must!! Many thanks to all at NET and a big hello to all who attended the course on the week from 29th July, all a great set of lads!
Steve

P

postie

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Just did the course 29th july very very good certainly given me confidence to go out there and mix it with the rest ,the information you are given is first class and Darren is an excellent teacher with plenty of tricks of the trade, and setting out is a breeze you will not be dissapointed money well spent.

S

steg90

Re: north east tiling

Thanks mate,

Did you do this course? How are things going?

Regards,
Steve

B

bluevin123

North East Tiling

Hi,
Just would love to say a big thanks to Darren and Tracy at N.E.T.T,as well as Paul and Colin.
Myself and a mate done the 4 day course then the 1 day Natural Stone Course, July 30th-Aug 3rd.
What a great course it was,Darren must be the best in his field, he covers most every aspect there is to tiling, not to mention the business side of it.,which is what he kept drumming into us. If anyone is in in doubt as to what course to choose, Do the N.E.T.T..I done extensive research on most Tiling couses, and narrowed it down to about half a dozen, only to pick this, as the volume of positive feedback speaks for itself.. there is a lot to take in, but if your willing to listen it will sink in..We left there with a brand new confidence and ready for a future in Tiling (had never even layed a tile before this)Got a few jobs for friends and family to do ,to get some speed and more confidence built up, then gonna unleash ourselves to the public.
LOOK OUT!
LOL.
Vinnie and Colin.

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen