Search the forum,

Discuss trade tiler batten stands. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

hi all !! ..just doing my monthly shop at trade tiler, and interested in getting a set of batten stands. before i buy them iam wondering if any of you lot have used them and are they any good ? :8:

D

doug boardley

well worth the money, I've posted some alternative uses for them on another thread, I'll see if I can find it:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

here's a pic, I rarely use them for battens tho
n1025320376_30441025_5694606.jpg

W

White Room

On Dougs picture thats the karl dahm ones but I have same and find them handy bits of kit

D

DHTiling

I think they have a use on certain jobs.. something i have thought about .. when i think God i wish i had some support for a batten to hold up these heavy stone tiles.. not often i would use a batten but certain situations then they do come in handy and so would a set of those batten stands from trade tiler.

Rubi Batten stands 300mm

Very handy for supporting battens or straight edges used at the bottom of wall tiling.

Normally nails would be used to secure the batten to the wall. Quite often you will be unable to find any thing solid to nail to. sometimes the opposite, you find the wall too hard

Use these stands to get the batten supported at just the perfect height in seconds

sold in pairs

NETQUOTEVAR:LINK

weight 1.7 Kg per pair

Click to see 'In use'

Price: £14.60 £17.16 Including VAT at 17.5%

Reply to trade tiler batten stands. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen