Currently reading:
trade tiler batten stands.

Discuss trade tiler batten stands. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

here's a pic, I rarely use them for battens tho
n1025320376_30441025_5694606.jpg

D

DHTiling

I think they have a use on certain jobs.. something i have thought about .. when i think God i wish i had some support for a batten to hold up these heavy stone tiles.. not often i would use a batten but certain situations then they do come in handy and so would a set of those batten stands from trade tiler.

Rubi Batten stands 300mm

Very handy for supporting battens or straight edges used at the bottom of wall tiling.

Normally nails would be used to secure the batten to the wall. Quite often you will be unable to find any thing solid to nail to. sometimes the opposite, you find the wall too hard

Use these stands to get the batten supported at just the perfect height in seconds

sold in pairs

NETQUOTEVAR:LINK

weight 1.7 Kg per pair

Click to see 'In use'

Price: £14.60 £17.16 Including VAT at 17.5%

Reply to trade tiler batten stands. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.