Search the forum,

Discuss Trade accounts in the Lincoln area. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

aquarius

Morning All,
I am re-locating to Lincoln in a couple of months and i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get trade accounts set up in that area. I would like to get the accounts set up in good time prior to moving up there. I have a trade account with CTD at the moment, but there nearset outlet is in Hull!!! A bit too far to travel for addy etc. All replys greatly appreciated. Thanks all. John.

I

IvegotsTILE

Theres a big Jacksons in Lincoln who supply evo-stick and Bal,prices aren't to bad.
I live in Grantham 25 miles away so not too sure but they must be plenty of suppliers in the area,phone some of the brands up and ask for suppliers in the area.

G

GRAYLIN

Hi

Yes as said earlier there is Jackson building merchants, nices selection of tiles too. There is Topps Tiles on Tritton road. There are about half a dozen independant tiling shops dotted around the Lincoln area, including Presley's on Doddington Road.

I live 6 miles from Lincoln. If your interested when you get here pm me and we can get together for a chat over a beer or three. Maybe Ivegottiles will join us?

A

aquarius

Morning Graylin,
Thanks for the reply and the info, definately interested in meeting up for a chat and a few cold ones!!!
I will pm you when i move up there with phone No etc.
Once again thanks.
Regards
John

Reply to Trade accounts in the Lincoln area. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen