Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles Ergo Manual Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 48261

Sorry for the thread hijack but it's related to the ergo 750. Well I won one at a trade night last week... Waheeyyy! Going to collect it tomorrow lunchtime. At the trade night I'd paid for a rubi ts max 66 which is being delivered at a later date as had none in Store. Should I keep the rubi max and have both or cancel the rubi and keep just the ergo? I'm a newbie in training so this will be my first cutter and to be honest saving in the cost of the rubi at 240 would be welcome right now. Maybe it's better to keep the ergo as it's free and lump the saved 240 with the 300+ I was going to spend on a montolit and get a montolit that can take on much larger format tiles? Advice and opinions very welcome​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 48261

Here's a piece of advice, don't use bad language in a post again, or you'll find the whole post deleted next time.

Didn't realise there were children on the forum. Now I know, sorry kids

Downvotes for that? The only reason I can see not to swear is because of there being children on the forum. If not then what possible reason is there not to swear? It wasn't abusive or directed at anyone in anger. Grow up :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Didn't realise there were children on the forum. Now I know, sorry kids

Downvotes for that? The only reason I can see not to swear is because of there being children on the forum. If not then what possible reason is there not to swear? It wasn't abusive or directed at anyone in anger. Grow up :/

And for that attitude you can be banned. Goodbye

O

Old Mod

Don't bloody eat again man! 24/7 TF or nothing please!
Well his second paragraph is an edit!
I saw the first and let it go cos didn't think it was worth the effort.

But since I've come back he added the second, think I might have had something to say to that. :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well his second paragraph is an edit!
I saw the first and let it go cos didn't think it was worth the effort.

But since I've come back he added the second, think I might have had something to say to that. :D
Okay okay I'll lower the edit time so you can eat a bit. Toast or something as quick but that's all.

Reply to Topps Tiles Ergo Manual Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen