Search the forum,

Discuss Top app for your phone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I've had it about a year now. I say that's what makes me stand out from the crowd hence why I don't broadcast that I use it lol

T

The D

You can store all the products that you use and the price and it will add it automatically *** you do the quote and then if the quote turns in to a job you can convert the quote to an invoice at the tap of a button. I love it

B

Bubblecraft

Yeah as @deanotile says & a whole lot more you can do with it. I defo use it to its full potential

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I invoice my customers via email using PDF's for free. Don't think I'd even buy an app for 69p for invoicing to be honest.

B

Bubblecraft

I invoice my customers via email using PDF's for free. Don't think I'd even buy an app for 69p for invoicing to be honest.

I'll put any money on it that if you got it, you would use anything else. I guarantee it!

B

Bubblecraft

Here's an example of mine.
This is the job I finished yesterday.
zu3ade8u.jpg

Invoice
ehadymad.jpg

Receipt
u4ejy9yh.jpg

As its in the arms, I don't mind lol

B

Bubblecraft

I used to use Pages till I found this. I can price & email a large job while with the customer as all my prices are set

Reply to Top app for your phone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen