Search the forum,

Discuss Top app for your phone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

This is the best app I have come across it has already saved me so much time and just keeps getting better it is invoices2go have you got it or have you got an app that you love ???

I

Ian

I've just had a look at that Deano, a plumber mate of mine has it and says its ace. Got some bad reviews so I've not bought it.

B

Bubblecraft

Got it on my iPhone & iPad. I do all my quote & invoices on it. Been using it for sometime now & swear by it. I have cloud2go & sign2go also. They are in-app purchases. Has made my life so much easier & after the last update, it has made such a difference

B

Bubblecraft

How much is it that invoices app lads?

Download the lite version first & try it out. It's free. You got to buy the iPhone version & iPad version separately & also cloud2go & sign2go are charged separately.

Can't mind how much the main app is though. Think it's £9.99 for iPad & £6.99 for iPhone. The iPad version shows your reports which iphone doesn't

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
No android version?

B

Bubblecraft

I've had it about a year now. I say that's what makes me stand out from the crowd hence why I don't broadcast that I use it lol

T

The D

You can store all the products that you use and the price and it will add it automatically *** you do the quote and then if the quote turns in to a job you can convert the quote to an invoice at the tap of a button. I love it

B

Bubblecraft

Yeah as @deanotile says & a whole lot more you can do with it. I defo use it to its full potential

Reply to Top app for your phone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen