Search the forum,

Discuss Tool For easy Tile Cuts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

foxman

Hi, was looking on the internet a while ago and came across a tool called the MEASURE RIGHT PRO this is a tool for making your tile cuts really really easy if you go onto google there is a video of how the tool works. They come in 3 different sizes and makes your job a lot quicker. The one i bought cost about £45 but i think you can only get them from America so you do have to pay the shipping cost. Has anyone else got one and how do you find it. Cheers Mick.

D

davestephens0

I am also in the market for a tile cutter. Topps sells a few different ones Anyone have any idea which is good to go for for a one off job? I hear the lower end diamond cutters are not advisable?

G

grumpygrouter

The Measure Right Pro isn't a cutter Dave, it is a tool for marking tiles with. It is a quick way (apparantly) for marking tiles but I don't know if I would spend 45 notes on one, you can do the same without it just using a tile.

F

foxman

This is true Grumpy i have managed for long enough with just a tile but it is a handy tool. And i do love my gadgets!

B

brian c

or use a template that i described the other night.Cheers for that anyhow Mick ,i will have a look m8.

O

Olz

I am also in the market for a tile cutter. Topps sells a few different ones. Anyone have any idea which is good to go for for a one off job? I hear the lower end diamond cutters are not advisable?

Have a look at Tradetiler much better service, advice and quality, CTD also have a range of cutters if your wanting to pick one up from the high street.

F

Fekin

Why anyone would really need one of these MEASURE RIGHT PRO'S is beyond me really, as the only thing it can do can just be done the exact same as using another tile tio mark your cuts.

D

doug boardley

these gadgets all take up room in your van, before long your van looks like a novelty shop rather than a mobile tool box!

D

Deleted member 1779

If you like your gadgets.....

kit2.jpg

Oooh and let me tell you this... If you need independent assurance of customer delight take a look at our ebay feedback of over ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED units sold.

One THOUSAND one hundred plus units sold = ONE HUNDRED percent positive feedback.
How many gadgets get that sort of review?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tool For easy Tile Cuts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen