Search the forum,

Discuss To much time spent on grouting in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tapper1

Morning All,

I've recently finished an average size bathroom with white metro tiles and light grey grout, I'm happy how the job went but I am not happy that it took me 1 and a half days to grout, this seems far to long, was I cleaning up to much? How can i speed this up.

Thanks

Reply to To much time spent on grouting in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen