Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Floor Former With Long Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You're very brave and trusting if you let your Tiler cut his teeth on your house! We all have to start somewhere of course, but it would be reassuring from my perspective if your tiler had at very least been on a manufacturer's course.
for sure your right on this. I wouldn't dream of tackling a wet room in any location of a house without attending a manufactacturers course. To much can go wrong and then where do you or the poor customer stand...

O

Old Mod

for sure your right on this. I wouldn't dream of tackling a wet room in any location of a house without attending a manufactacturers course. To much can go wrong and then where do you or the poor customer stand...

In a puddle!
s9040.gif

E

EmmC

You're very brave and trusting if you let your Tiler cut his teeth on your house! We all have to start somewhere of course, but it would be reassuring from my perspective if your tiler had at very least been on a manufacturer's course.

Thanks for flagging that up. I didn't realise there were courses to go on. I have't actually suggested this to my tiler yet so maybe he will tell me he can't do it or will do a course.

And 3 fall / Marc - thanks for all the helpful information.

O

Old Mod

Thanks for flagging that up. I didn't realise there were courses to go on. I have't actually suggested this to my tiler yet so maybe he will tell me he can't do it or will do a course.

Let's hope he does the right thing.
No problem Emm
Where in London are u?

Reply to Tiling Floor Former With Long Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen