Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Websites and Web Design in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tilers Websites and Web Design for Wall and Floor Tilers

Let us know who does your web design work. Please feel free to link to them, quote their prices, etc.

Give us some information about what services they provide and what services you've taken with them. Whether a simple website, a full website package with online marketing, perhaps they optimised your websites for search engine traffic.

Let us know how it's worked out for you. Whether they've done well or you're thinking of changing etc.

G

Gazzer

Mine was a bit of mix and match between my own efforts with Wordpress and a few helping hands.
Its definitely worked for me and I always praise websites now. Mine could be a lot better though and its one thing I want to improve on in 2013.
A friend of mine does them now so maybe go with him and revamp the whole thing.
http://www.akitawebs.co.uk/

D

DHTiling

Mine was initially done by Steve porter but sadly he died... last bits like pics etc i finished off and then faults etc are now managed by Untold media developments.. but everything else like new info etc i do myself..

I can though recommend wordpress as a platform.. very easy to work with and google likes it..

- - - Updated - - -

Mine was initially done by Steve porter but sadly he died... last bits like pics etc i finished off and then faults etc are now managed by Untold media developments.. but everything else like new info etc i do myself..

I can though recommend wordpress as a platform.. very easy to work with and google likes it..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you pay for that GBBO now mate?

Google Sites used to work with them but not sure if they do anymore.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I did my own website after doing a 2 day business link course on wordpress. I got my hosting package through www.freevirtualservers.com. I went for the web hosting pro package at the time because it came with a free .com domain name and 5Gb of webspace, ideal for lots of profile pictures i thought. The package has been changed by FVS now to that of an unlimited webspace, emails etc. All for £5.49 pm.

I only designed my website in February of this year, along with flyers and business cards. I'm lucky enough to have a free copy of photoshop CS5 installed ;) Took my files along to Europress in Peterborough and they did me a really good deal on the printing.

Website needs more attention, i'll get round to that but i also use Twitter and have a facebook page (all in my signature). Facebook is a brilliant tool to use. The stats it gives you for visits etc can teach you a lot, if you organise your contacts well it can return the occassion job/quote. Friends of friends knda thing.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It is a cool service. They've definitely changed the scheme though there was an hour presentation on google sites last time I was at google hq.

Reply to Tilers Websites and Web Design in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen