Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler wanted for large floor job South Surrey in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Julian Power

Looking for a low cost efficient tiler for large 120 sqm job. Brand new flat as a pancake anyhdrite screed and large format tiles on single storey barn conversion should make it a v. straightfwd job. A few posts and lights to cut around but mostly straightforward. Will prime and clean so all ready for you to do the skilled bit. Possible to put you up if you want to come from further afield and can do a great price. Thanks. AE Contracts Ltd.

Q

Qwerty

Are you removing laitence from the anhydrite screed?

When was the screed poured and has it been moisture tested?

J

Julian Power

Laitence all removed, was poured in late January and UFH is now up and running. Job to start in 10 days or so.

PLGMKPT

TF
Reaction score
***E mail address removed***

Please PM poster with email address or personal contact information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiler wanted for large floor job South Surrey in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen