Currently reading:
Tilemaster Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula

Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Norfolk
I have used it and found it very good

20170927_160044.jpg

I’ve just recently used the new formula recommended to me by pro tiler tools, i used the sandstone colour....very impressed at how easy it is to apply and wash off and open time was good too......dried out completely uniformed....lovely stuff......I used it years ago when it used to take forever to dry and never used it again after that but this new formula will take some beating!.....as said it does go off quick but not too quick but I was grouting porcelain, yet to use it on ceramic , willpost again once I have

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Hate it...
Why do you need a grout that goes rock solid after 20 mins...

I prefer it as it allows me to get on with fixing showers, towel rails and sanitary-ware straight away.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
View attachment 106633

This is me playing a lullaby @Andy Allen , just for you !
I'm not the only one that think's it's crap.
Talking to other local tilers, quite a few think it's ruined a perfectly good grout and will no longer use it.
So potentially t/m have just lost 50% of there customer base...

Would be interested to know why they can't produce the 2 grouts along side one another.

One rapid set.... ideal for porcelain.
One slow set..... ideal for ceramics ( and old tilers that have slowed down)..:)

Do we have a t/m rep on here....?

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement