Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

It definitely does off much more quickly. Quicker than ucp. But as long as you plan your work, so what?!
Perfect grout for me. 10/10

B

Bill

It is better, the fact that it sets before you leave is a plus point compared to the old formula.

In winter/cold days - the old formula would still be soft the next day.

Another tip is to mix it up again once you think you have mixed it first time - this keeps the working time open just that bit longer.

G

GoneGuy

I haven’t used the new formula yet, but will be on a project I’ve got in the pipeline

Reaction score
I’ve just recently used the new formula recommended to me by pro tiler tools, i used the sandstone colour....very impressed at how easy it is to apply and wash off and open time was good too......dried out completely uniformed....lovely stuff......I used it years ago when it used to take forever to dry and never used it again after that but this new formula will take some beating!.....as said it does go off quick but not too quick but I was grouting porcelain, yet to use it on ceramic , willpost again once I have

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen