Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster Anhyfix Adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Mine wasn't free, I bought 20 bags
smile.gif

bs.gif

D

Dougs Third Go

in the next few years I can see Tilemaster being the major addy manufacturer esp in UK, I'll bet Mapei, Bal etc are having some sleepless nights

D

Dougs Third Go

I think they will grow in sales but weber still take some beating.
possibly Dave, but weber need to walk the walk and not just talk the talk imo. 18 months ago I was awarded a £75 voucher via a comp (Jay won the comp and nominated me for his prize due to postage issues to Taz),,,it was never fulfilled, so although I've no gripe against their gear I think Tilemaster is just as good and I get it a bit cheaper than what I get weber for.

Reply to Tilemaster Anhyfix Adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen