Search the forum,

Discuss Tilebacker etc any great deals anyone knows of in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Need a lot of hardbacker or similar for a large project and just wanted to see if anyone knows of any deals out there.

B

Bubblecraft

I'm sure it was £5.99 + vat (£7.18) or at least that's what I've been getting Topps to match it at lol

G

Gazzer

NMP ( no more Ply ) at Tiletown , not sure of the latest price but was very good last time I enquired.

R

Rookery

I believe CTD are £6.99 + vat for 6mm and £7.99 + vat for 12mm. My nearest Topps couldnt/wouldnt get anywhere near that so its CTD all the way for me. They have great deals on a few other products too. Topps dont deserve traders business IMO.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bought 25 hardi 250 from ctd.£8.30 a board and free delivery:smilewinkgrin: Oh and the white weber spf low dust came in just over £15:smilewinkgrin: Oh, and i had a free bag of weber floor leveler off them too:smilewinkgrin:

S

Stef

Noticed on the receipt you paid £15+ for a tub of bal grip. Cheaper going to CTD & purchasing a 20kg of Weber. You would almost get 2 bags for that price.

Reply to Tilebacker etc any great deals anyone knows of in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
D
Budget renovation as I just bought the flat. Cavity brick walls, 1 external. Removed old tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen