Discuss Tile spacers in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM

Absolutely, from a customers (government)point of view the standard of the finished works were second to none.
Which in my opinion was no bad thing, it kept everybody on their toes.

B

Bill

My dad would make a great CoW......... he has just retired.in his 70's..... Mum died last year so he feels time is his now but went for a pint with him on Sunday and he is bored. This is the type of position he would thrive in, very pragmatic whilst able to give a bollocking or two. It would be much better than him being one of those wonderful people that are now employed by B&Q in their trade departments. (I like the ex trades folk in B&Q by the way)

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
wrong, I use matches or toothpicks
You can buy here in the tiling tools shops,no joke stuzicadenti.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody told me about string a while ago. Said you just pull it out one end and it clears all the grout joints out.

O

Old Mod

Somebody told me about string a while ago. Said you just pull it out one end and it clears all the grout joints out.
Yep works a treat, just make sure it's not hooked behind the corner tiles haha or you'll suddenly find all your cuts on the floor! Haha

B

Bill

panel pins were great too and the good thing about those was that you could tap them in the wall for a bit of extra grip if you need to take out a tile below.

Reply to Tile spacers in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks