Search the forum,

Discuss Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that goes up to 3200mm ( no chance I’m ever doing them!! ). I bought it to replace the Rubi as it can sit in my little Combo and is nice and light compared to the Rubi (about 4 stone lighter)
So now I have the Sigma 3L3M up-to 550mm which is handy for small bathrooms, kitchens etc
The Sigma 3C3M up-to 725mm main cutter
And the Montolit Flashline Evo up-to 3600mm which I used lately on 1000mm porcelain 10mm thick and cut perfect!
I do have a Flex wet saw with rails which now more or less replaces my big Rubi wet saw so probably sell that now also.
I think I more or less have everything covered now, always grinders for anything else so think I’m set now for a long time?
So what’s everyone’s tile cutting set up, what have you got to get you from Metros to large format porcelain?
E5659544-5F5E-4F13-9A1B-2736B06E9B8D.png
F61FBD08-B72D-4593-8E62-DF20A2E89FBC.png
A3493525-1D9D-4844-96C3-667FDCB17FC0.jpeg

B

Blunt Tool

[
I got 2 Sigma's that came off Noah's ark...( Had them well over 20 years)..
One will cut up to 333mm, one up to 600mm
Anything bigger.......I use a grinder or my Rubi nd200....
i only updated the Sigmas lately Andy as was struggling with the pull so both push now

Reply to Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen